Continue with more videos.
Game (Guys).....
Game (Girls)
Games (Kids)
If I could I would stop time and together we breathe in some fresh air and erase whatever that is bothering us in this little space of mine, whereby my life story is told, my thoughts pour out and ideas brew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pang Cha - ปังชา World Class Thai Tea
Pang Cha, is a MICHELIN-recommended dessert. Its a Thai Tea flavoured shaved ice with bread, can be found at Central World 3th floor. #food ...
-
As I was searching for a photo for my previous post, I came across a photo of my father. As I look at the photo and show my wife, the feelin...
-
I was tagged by Shiaulin again. This time its regarding food. However I do not really remember much about my childhood. There are memories ...
7 comments:
wat la..all video blogging now!
Wuching...hahaha nowadays spend too much time on Flickr ...
Good man, branch is now better than main office. How can??
i think i still can recognise Chat's wife and Pangnitt, all with children already..
Jura also in the last video right? or someone else as this girl dye the hair...
long time no see them already..almost 10 years?
Hehehe.... looks pretty fun!!!
Your wife is in the video?
Cool videos, I cant post on you tube, the voice doesn't go in sync with the video!
Golfer, no leh, the total "package" is almost the same...
LeeCS, come to Bangkok lah for travel...The third video? Jura was in but she wears a hat..hahaha
Selba, looks for the girl in pink hat...
Monica l, oh sometimes is like that in you tube
Post a Comment