May the Year of Rat brings much happiness to everyone. And may this year fill with Annual Leave and not Medical Leave. I will be away for few days. Gong Xi Gong Xi.. :)
If I could I would stop time and together we breathe in some fresh air and erase whatever that is bothering us in this little space of mine, whereby my life story is told, my thoughts pour out and ideas brew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pang Cha - ปังชา World Class Thai Tea
Pang Cha, is a MICHELIN-recommended dessert. Its a Thai Tea flavoured shaved ice with bread, can be found at Central World 3th floor. #food ...
-
As I was searching for a photo for my previous post, I came across a photo of my father. As I look at the photo and show my wife, the feelin...
-
I was tagged by Shiaulin again. This time its regarding food. However I do not really remember much about my childhood. There are memories ...
4 comments:
happy birthday, dude.. and the very best of health this year :)
Gong Hei Fatt Choy!
SoohK,
It's been awhile since I've dropped by, but I wanted to wish you Gung Hay Fat Choy. May the new lunar year bring you and family good health, prosperity and happiness!
aloha,
Consuela :)
ps: lovin your photos! great shots :)
Excellent posting! Thank you.
Untuk mengelak tragedi sama berulang kembali, dan demi keselamatan anak-anak kita, kami sedang menganjurkan kempen ke seluruh dunia, memaparkan gambar NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN di blog-blog di seluruh dunia pada 25 April 2008. Janganlah kita melupakan NURIN JAZLIN.
Post a Comment