I have come across an interesting site on cancer and also a forum. Of course this should not be a subsitute for actual medical advice from qualify doctors. I have put this as a link on the right hand side of my blog. So do explore on the archive.
If I could I would stop time and together we breathe in some fresh air and erase whatever that is bothering us in this little space of mine, whereby my life story is told, my thoughts pour out and ideas brew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pang Cha - ปังชา World Class Thai Tea
Pang Cha, is a MICHELIN-recommended dessert. Its a Thai Tea flavoured shaved ice with bread, can be found at Central World 3th floor. #food ...
-
As I was searching for a photo for my previous post, I came across a photo of my father. As I look at the photo and show my wife, the feelin...
-
I was tagged by Shiaulin again. This time its regarding food. However I do not really remember much about my childhood. There are memories ...
No comments:
Post a Comment