If I could I would stop time and together we breathe in some fresh air and erase whatever that is bothering us in this little space of mine, whereby my life story is told, my thoughts pour out and ideas brew.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Itchy back
I have been having quite an itch on my back. I went to see the skin specialist and I was recommended to use this lotion (as below). The specialist said that my skin have yet to "recover" or dehydrate from my operation 5 months + ago. Ummm after 5 days using it, my skin looks ok and less itch. I am not sure how much does the lotion cost but the cost of seeing the specialist, includes consultation, the lotion and a cream set me back Rm 120.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pang Cha - ปังชา World Class Thai Tea
Pang Cha, is a MICHELIN-recommended dessert. Its a Thai Tea flavoured shaved ice with bread, can be found at Central World 3th floor. #food ...
-
As I was searching for a photo for my previous post, I came across a photo of my father. As I look at the photo and show my wife, the feelin...
-
I was tagged by Shiaulin again. This time its regarding food. However I do not really remember much about my childhood. There are memories ...
No comments:
Post a Comment