Friday, December 31, 2004

Makan Store

One of the reasons we work hard is to have the luxury to treat our family out for good meals.

I have been to some thai restaurant in KL and subang but the best so far it’s the one I try at AMARIN Heavenly Thai Restaurant at second floor megamall. It’s the closest to the one that I have taste in Thailand. It’s near the apple outlet.

Follow the link to get the http://www.midvalley.com.my/amarin/

Now as I am on rather strict diet, I am looking for an “organic” restaurant. I heard there is one near Taman Tun, somewhere at the back of Wisma WIM. I manage to find the wisma but I have yet to try and find the restaurant, a bit lazy.

Well for those into organic raw material, try to check out this place called Country Farm at Bangsar Village, follow this link http://www.beritajaya.com.my/highlights.cfm

For those who would like to share some good place to makan, do comments. It might make another family happy.

No comments:

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia