Monday, September 19, 2011

Food! Quick and Light Bite @ I Love Yoo, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

If I am around at Berjaya Times Square and suddenly I have the urge for a light bite, I will head straight to I Love Yoo! It is located near Cold Storage and KFC.


To order, all you need to do is head to the counter and point to the menu displayed there. Its self service hence food will be given upon payment.  


There are ample place, roughly can accommodate close to 30 customers. 



Food is actually ready and once your order is complete, they will just pick the food and cut it up and you can take it away.  


You could also view how they prepare and fry the food. And most of the time, I will just checked the color of the oil before I buy hahaha as if its too dark color, I might just go somewhere else.  


In this occasion, I actually ordered the Set A which is one Dry Scallop Porridge and one You Tiao which cost RM4. 



Date of my visit        :  17th September 2011
Where is this Place  :  LG-36, Lower Ground Floor of Berjaya Times Square
Is there a Website    :  Click Here
Price Range             :  Low
Type                         :  Fast Food
Will I go again         :  Sure
Map                          :  Berjaya Times Square as below


 
View Larger Map

No comments:

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia