Friday, February 10, 2006

The "How Old Are You" Tag

I got this from Ms Jumbled Mind

1. Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed the most
***Lee Majors who starred in Six Million Dollar Man...I believe if there is such show now it should be call Six Billion Dollar Man.

2. Name a cartoon of the old old days
***Mighty Mouse, friends used to called me that when I play football.

3. Name a singer/group of the old days
***David Bowie, man of many disguise

4. Band of the old days
***Yazoo, consists of Vince Clark and Alison Moyet.

5.TV Series of the old days
***Combat, its about war.

6. Actress of Old Days
***Farah Fawcet, who can forget her. I believe the first actress who I deem "sex symbol".

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
***Punk, which has gone a full cycle a I believe now its back again...

8. Movie of Old Days
***800 strong men, a chinese war movie.

9. Music Video of Old Days
***Master and Servant by Depeche Mode.

10. Coolest Song of Old Days
***Only You by Yazoo.

And now, more importantly, *rubs hands*

WHO are the 5 people who will go through the same torture?

*Drum Roll*

Lee Cheen Siong, Kok Kuen, Keatix, Wong Chee Sum and Selba.

6 comments:

Monica said...

My gosh we listend to the same music, I loved Yazoo which was Yaz in the US, and Depeche mode was big in my circles too!!!!

SooHK said...

Monica, we have the same taste...hahaha..

k.t.x said...

soo..hahah. thx!
gosh, i really cannot think much...ii m a man with a short memory..hehehe.

1. richard dean anderson of macgyver?
2. gummy bears?
3. david bowie it is!!!
4. pretenders
5. combat, yeah!!
6. raquel welch...seXXXYYY.
7. punk too
8. raiders of the lost ark?
9. wake me up b4 u go2
10.love is love by culture club

SooHK said...

Keatix, thanks...

Selba said...

oh... i got tagged! will do it soon, as my home pc is broken and i just can access to blogger.com this noon :)

SooHK said...

Selba, saw your answer...nice...thanks..

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia