Monday, July 03, 2006

Blur

I am like a walking Zombie. Why? I went for a follow up with the ENT and I was given some pills called Cirrus. The pills cause drowsiness. I could tolerate drowsiness but the worst thing is that it follows up with sleeplessness or insomnia. I was like a tuna turning and flipping in my bed caught by insomnia.

I finished the course but my brain felt like it is surrounded by load of invisible armies holding it back from giving some brain farts. It looks like all the wirings are messed up. Nothing much comes out of it. I even felt that my memory has deteriorated. I almost throw away my parking receipt which is supposed to accompany my monthly time sheets for reimbursement purpose. I remember putting it in a plastic bag which contains my newly bought audio CD. Somehow it creeps its way into the dustbin instead.

Talking about insomnia, I have a female colleague who is about to due in 3 weeks time. As I was talking to her, I saw her stomach, it’s quite big. It’s almost a foot and a half away from her body frame. How does a pregnant woman sleep? I normally slept leaning to the side. If my stomach is that big, I am not sure how someone could sleep soundly. Imagine facing this for 9 months. I salute all mothers in the world…….

5 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

why not ??

when you're pregnant... your inflated stomach can act as a bolster to hug as you sleep

PhotoCrazy said...

Still works late? Hmm.. with all the money and good to boss does not extend one's life. We are just human where body health is number one.. that is why I always have attitude.. hehehe...

SooHK said...

Stewie,,,oh...not afraid causing hurt to the baby inside?...

Photocrazy, no now stop at 5:30 pm sharp.

dreaming-neko said...

is it a good zombie feeling?

SooHK said...

Neko, no leh...is a very bad kinda feeling..

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia