Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tag 4... A MEME

Selba tagged me.

Umm while I was doing this I realise that I have actually done something like this before although there is some slight difference. So I copy some of the answers from my previous post.

Four jobs I would stink at:
1. Politician – I could not go out and promise things that I know I could not fulfil. This is especially so when you are in Malaysia as almost everything is beyond your control and I dislike public speaking. Politician means constant public speaking. I do not think that I could not be on a stage and start talking trash, I also could not curse, whine, throw “jabs” at people, race and etc. I guess maybe I read too much news on our parliament sitting when curses were norm and courtesy is exception.
2. Salesperson – I am a type of person that if there are 4 bowls I will say 4 bowls. I do not lie “much”.
3. Owner of a business – I am not good at business or will I make any money out of it.
4.
Anything that deals with maths...like acturial or accountant

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:

1. Super moo (Super Pig), if I did something great and when my wife knew about it.
2. Moo (pig), when I ate too much.
3. Cancer Man
4. One Kidney Man, a nick used at my office network chat.

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Forrest Gump, for its simplicity and hope.
2. Brave Heart, for its courage.
3. Green Mile, for its humanity.
4. ET, for something out of this world.

Four places I have lived:
1. Kuala Lumpur, place I born.
2. Bangkok, my wife country.
3. Jakarta, Indonesia, my project assignment for few years.
4. Singapore, my project assignment for few months.

Four things I love to do on my weekends:
Quite similar to Selba….
1. Surfing around the bits and bytes of Internet.
2. Walking and laze around in shopping complex.
3. Reading newspaper.
4. Eating.

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
1. Iron Chef, for its cooking challenge.
2. Mr Bean, for its weirdness and craziness.
3. Malcom in the middle, for its family humour.
4. Cheers, for its comedy.

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
Those who knows me will definitely be shouting, Soo, alchohol? I am known as the “one sip sleep”, which means one sip and will go to sleep. However I have drank before, below is my list.

1. Corona Beer, I took this when I went to RCA, a place in Bangkok famous for pubs. My Manager coaxes me into it. And I drank straight from the bottle and with a slice of lime inside it. According to him, the lime will absorb the alcohol hence I will get less intoxicated.
2. Kahlua, the coffee flavour liqueur.
3. Shandy, no this is not a joke, this drink causes me headache….
4. A brandy, not sure what name is it and I was taught to eat cheese along it. I have a sip of it to taste what it likes to have brandy with cheese.

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
1. Human “networking” like phone, email, internet and etc.
2. Radio
3. Cars
4. DVD related hardware like player, disc….

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Steam Cod Fish for it unique taste.
2. Fried Mee Hon, my one and only vice food.
3. Stir Fried Vegetables, for its fibre.
4. A steam boat meal, when I am in Bangkok.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with my family, enjoying each other company.
2. Bangkok, in my house with my family.
3. KLCC, for its great shopping variety.
4. Low Yat, for its high tech gadgetry.

Four people I mercilessly tagged
Aiyah those I “casually” know has already done this, so maybe to those I know a lot, ...... Ronaldo, Beckham, Crespo and Ronaldiho. I know you guys are free, after all your team is out of the world cup…..

4 comments:

Wuching said...

hey! 1 kidney man is oso the nickname i gave u on my blog!

SooHK said...

yeap... I saw that too..

Selba said...

Thanks for doing the MEME :)

SooHK said...

Selba, its my pleasure..

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia