Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Land of Zorro or Zorroine and Petrol price

We are in heaven. We walked among beings that float on cloud. Ah! This ain’t no cloud, this is haze. Yeap, we are again surrounding by dust particles. I guess the header “When to go” in lonely planet site could probably change to “To visit in the time of Aug to Sept, where you can walk inside ‘clouds’. You can pretend to be Zorro or Zorroine and nobody will care. You are require to wear mask at all times to truly reflect the Zorro Culture”

Since yesterday I have already use my old air filter and open it in full blast in my living area. I could feel my breathing becoming less smooth even I am with my nasal spray. My nasal passage is fill with “gold”, I guess I might need a “gold digger” to dig it out. For those who have no problem with breathing, I guess u might not understand. Each smooth breath is rare as hitting an oil field.

Talking about oil or petrol, I read an article recently; there is a possibility that the high price of petrol could be due to the manipulation of someone. If you do remember in 1997 financial crisis the economy of some South East Asia countries like Thailand. Indonesia and Malaysia almost got wipe out by the currency manipulator. Most countries are now more prudent and have put in place some risk management process in regards to currency fluctuation hence the manipulator would need to find another “item” to grow their money.

Petrol could be the “item” that they are now playing with. Petrol is a commodity hence it opens to manipulator. Hence we might seen or in the area of the “peak” price of petrol. And as always, everything goes up might comes down. Is there a possibility that oil countries will suffer the same fate as those countries during the 1997 financial crisis? There could be a 200x oil crisis…………….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ai..time for a change then..
the current just can not help us anymore...

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia