Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Should I? Should I?

3 weeks ago as my wife and I were walking around Mid Valley, we came across a road show on a particular “toy”. I have been dreaming of owning this toy for quite sometime. We have even bought one in Thailand recently. It’s not exactly the same type but its close. I guess before long I will be buying one for my Malaysia home but I have never guess that 3 weeks ago that day is the day that I would splurge my hard earned RM on one.

That day started off with an innocent “look see” altitude until I saw the road show. As I walked into the shop my brain has already started swirling with “should I? should I?”. I asked the particular salesgirl if there is any promotion. She said there is a cash voucher of Rm200. After touching it, viewing it, I walked out from the shop with more “should I? should I?”. As we walked around shopping for others things, my mind continues swirling. Guess what, after many round of “should I? should I?” finally this 32 inch black beauty (on the left) now resides in my bedroom.


What is the different between the 42 inch, 3 LCD projection TV (on the right) and the 32 inch LCD? So far the 32 inch is smaller but it’s sharper. Less “square” was seen when the action is fast. It’s still got the blur effect when you look at it in a close distance. I have hook it up to my notebook it seems quite ok. Hence my verdict is the 32 inch LCD TV is better in terms of picture quality, it just got the extra omph to it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ic, so this is the new toy u mentioned to me that day kekekekeke

hmmmm, the one at thailand also look like LCD too, how come projection TV?

PhotoCrazy said...

what loud eh! A forbidden toy to me.. cos not get permission from wife.. argh..

edina monsoon said...

Thanks for the entry. I've had my nosed pressed against the glass for the last 2 weeks obsessing over the best deal out there. Looks good:) Sony bravia ....42 inch for me hoist on the wall makes a good conversation piece.

SooHK said...

LeeCS, the thailand one is the 3 LCD projection TV. Differrent from the old technology which is bulky and big and has a tube at the bottom. This one is with the tube at the back of the LCD.

Photocrazy, hahaha difficult sometimes when you are married hor...

Edina, yeap it is....

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia