Saturday, July 23, 2005

New Additions to my blog roll

I have added the following blogs to my blog roll.

**Pat, with her blogs called "Toblerone - T O B L E R L O N E r " and her profile has some interesting rambling.

Daily routine :

1. Claire screams into my ears to wake me up. Fall back to sleep after 2mins. Drag myself to the bathroom.

2. Speed-walk, followed by running for bus, under the rain during winter.

3. Bio and accts, struggle to stay awake.

4. Sees patty cakes at the cafeteria. *breaks down into tears* Why why why.. of all fatty oily gross food.. me.. -An*m@hs biting into my skin- owww owwww.

5. Back home. sIaN 1/2.

**Gabrielle, with her blog called "Brainless Rambler's Ramblings". She just came back from Hong Kong got some photos to see...

8 comments:

Gabrielle said...

hey thanks!! I dun't mind at all!

there's a lot of adverts of disneyland in HK. Even giodarno's selling disney tshirts. I got one chipmunks tshirt. hee

PaT said...

thanks soohk for linking..

i havent put up my links update yet.. hahahaha soooo lazy!

>.<

Lynne said...

All pretty pretty gals one! Soohk has a thing for SYTs - "Sweet Young Things"! Hahahaha

SooHK said...

Oh no! better delete your comments before my wife reads it...

PaT said...

Wahh...

Hahahaha too flattering liao lah
x:

SooHK said...

HaHaHa, all the ladies that is blog roll by me is carefully selected like a fine wine..... hahaha.. of course the differrence is that one is just water with a price and the other is flesh and priceless..

keatix said...

welcome people....hehehe, as if it is my blog...hehe. so..i m categorised as one of the SYTs too?? hehehe.

SooHK said...

Keatix, got to check if you got hair leg first or not..... hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter