Friday, October 28, 2005

Any Saliva for sale. Crazy?

I just saw this article in Star today. This is one article that I make me laugh and think what is actually happening in this world. This happens in Tokyo. There is a market for things that are very “unique”. I think this could only happen in Tokyo. I do not think Malaysian will do this kind of weird stuff or who knows they are some that is doing it. I think poor cute girls in Tokyo will not need to die of hunger. They do not even need to sell their body. All they need to do is open their mouth and fill a bottle with saliva. It seems a bottle could fetch a price of 12,000 yen (RM393.20). Amazing! It’s true.

I could not get the link from star but I manage to find this instead from Asahi . This is after the fad of selling their underwear and urine. What do these people who buy this kind of thing do with them? I have heard perverts that stole underwear and smells it but urine and saliva? Are these perverts going to taste them? I mean are they going to swallow it and let the taste linger around their mouth and this will actually make them arouse. It beats me. Any idea what is these people going to do with them? If anyone of you is interested in my saliva, I do not mind selling it. I think my saliva could help cure acne, piles, reduce scars, sometimes cough, cold, headache, revive your sex life, hahaha. Scratching my head and brain cells swimming around, I still do not get it.

4 comments:

Melorina said...

Same here. I am also scratching my head thinking of the strange things that ppl would pay money for. Geez .. what would those hentai ppl think of next?

SooHK said...

Melork, ya lor man do crazy things...

shafarina said...

put it in a crime scene, and mess around with CSI team.. :)

SooHK said...

Jumbled Mind, yeap its really yuck..

Wss79, crime scene and CSI, wow you really have an imigination

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia