Wednesday, June 15, 2005

New addition to my blog roll.

I have added the following blogs to my blog roll.
**Lrong Lim. He had been interviewed by "The Star", description from his site, "Born, raised, and initially educated in Kedah, Malaysia. Resident in Japan since April 1987."

**De Book Worm, description from her site, "Life begins at 40, they say! And you bet it's true. I have arrived but still going on 14 at heart, love reading and enjoying catching up with friends over a cuppa on a nice Saturday afternoon! Still long for a night out partying occasionally but a good night's sleep wins the argument each time."

**Crystal Anne, description from her site, "Points 2 decribe bout myzelf, 1.friendly, 2.socialble, 3.very the pampered, 4.Outdoor Person, 5.Love Syah Iskandar a lot, 6.Spendthift, HYPERRACTIVE!"

**Jaxon S, description from his site, "This is a blog about me going places and the things that I do in between. I may not be travelling much but even going to the backyard is a travel between points, hence the blog title."

**Lexandria , there is no description but I love the picture with a cute little monster which looks like throwing a tantrum.

6 comments:

Jaxon S said...

hey, thanks for blogrolling me...my horizon has expanded by a mile!

Lexandria said...

Thank you for adding. ;P

crazycat said...

hehe, u noticed how Lexandria's picture with a cute little monster looks like the monster chasing a kitten in my blog?

Lexandria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lexandria said...

I NOTICED!!! I saw this gif image somewhere which i thought was quite and unique. What issit called anyway?

SooHK said...

Jaxon S and Lexandria, oh thank you for adding me to yours.

Crazy cat, umm looks like it... hahaha...

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia