Saturday, May 21, 2005

Wabbit added to my blog roll

Aileen blog owner of where is the wabbit?, below is descriptions taken from her blog

"My name is Aileen and i go by the pseudonym Wabbit who is really my alter ego. I am a fresh Graduate (though i will hardly call myself 'fresh' if i remain in a state of idleness any longer!!) seeking my life's calling...
Nevertheless, i believe i will be able to regale you with stories of my 'adventures', which can be anything from a trip to the toilet to my encounter with death....
ok! ok! i have not been near death as yet but my dad assures me i will soon know the feeling if i do not start 'putting my education to use, if any!!!' Alas, I reckon i'll just blog myself silly to shut him out...
speak to the wabbit if u must! "

No comments:

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia