Friday, May 27, 2005

Some more BKK photos..

Below is some photos of Bangkok that I have taken.

This shows the Chao Phraya river. You could see the BTS Saphan Taksin station. Its the last station on the silom line. You could also see some of the high end condos that is on the side of the river and also a glimpse of Shangrila hotel on the right corner. I love to look at the river, just like looking at the sea. It gives a calm feeling....

This shows the cargo ferry and also the tennis court in Shangrila hotel. This rivers also ferries a lot of passengers daily. Its one of the cheapest mode of transport. I used to take it to goes to places like the angkor wat, grand palace and sometimes china town.

A night scene...on a busy day..During my days in the projects when I was left alone (I goes back to malaysia only once a month), I used to walk along the streets at night to absord the night scene of bkk. It gives you a better idea of bkk occupants, slugging on the crowded streets and eating on the roadside stalls...

5 comments:

MyOrangeSweater said...

Please show more pictures of delicious Thai food!

So, do you now reside in KL or BKK?

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Those are some great pictures. I really feel like I was up there. And the night picture was a great contrast. Well done.

SooHK said...

Lynne, now I resides in KL. I might be going to BKK again in 2 weeks time, as need to buy things again for the house and shifting...maybe...I have no more thai food pictures.
Complimenting commenter, thanks I took the photo on the corridor of the apartment, under timer mode meaning without pressing the "take" button, I give it a 10 seconds timer, limiting handshake

SooHK said...

Hahaha, so you are one of the night crawler on soi 23......hahaha

SooHK said...

Koh, laew teh...hahaha..I mah pai mak...as phom Khon Di...hahaha

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia