Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wow! I won I won

I received this particular interesting email with the title “Award Wining Notification”, below is an extract of that email.

Your email address attached to the ticket number:57698 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the EURO LOTTERY first category.
You have been approved for a payment of 400,000.00Euros(FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.) in cash credited to file
reference number:IPL/529985709/EUL.This is from a total cash prize ofTWO MILLION EUROS Shared among the five international winners in first categories.

congratulations!!!!!


Yeh! Yeh! I am rich I am a millionaire, that is until I went into the toilet and peek at my own face from the urine that I just pass out. I do look rather dashing, hahaha, but that lucky and 400 k euro for me. Umm, yellow water, yellow water on the bowl am I millionaire after all? If it can reply it will said, “Yeah as long as you finish drinking me and pooh out diamonds then you are a millionaire”.

I went and search and found out this link.. Fraud Aid and the company was in the list, aiyah almost went out and buy E90 already...

3 comments:

brama said...

What a let down! Hope you were not too disappointed!

Unknown said...

so do u have to buy something? kekekeke

last time some one came to my house need some info on my home appliance brand lah for survey lah...then said based on my extensive of brands in house,said i won something, like oven, vacuum cleaner...
but need me to buy something...then i told him, since i won that why do i need to buy again? u give to me free than i will consider to buy or not...kekekeke
keep persuade me that i am that lucky to won the grand prize...dont waste it...i keep saying wah so good ah...then leave the prize at my door i will get it later (make sure dont let them into my house)....
they left then without anything...

SooHK said...

I did not even try to email them after reading the information found in the Fraud Aid Website

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia