Monday, February 14, 2005

Da Vinci Code

Yesterday I was awake until 12:00 am, no I am not staying up to wish my wife Happy Valentine Day, not that I do not want to but my wife is flying back early to Thailand today hence I do not want to disturb her. I was up reading the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It is an interesting book, in the book you could read why Mona Lisa is smiling. This is the website. http://www.danbrown.com/novels/davinci_code/reviews.html

This is one of the few books that actually entice me to read and find out the ending within 3 days. Just do not take it so seriously if you are a christians. You could look at the web site FAQ and you will understand what I mean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... Finally you admit that the book is interesting..... Glad you like it......From your darling

Anonymous said...

I finished it long time ago... I even bought the special illustrated edition. You wanna borrow it??

SooHK said...

Wow you so advance, umm I am actually start to read anothe book already, thanks anyway. I might need to if I read the second time around.

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia