Sunday, April 17, 2005

Cancer Alert on Toothpaste

I got an email from a fellow MOLer, it contains a scary subject, cancer alert on toothpaste, it contains a link . To my surprise the toothpaste that I am using contains that particular ingredient which is called Triclosan. I have thrown it away. I am not sure what is the impact but it was quoted in the site that it will react with water that contains chlorine producing chlorofoam-gas. Read the site for more details… in the mean time I am searching for my other oral products....

1 comment:

chunwei.tan said...

wow..this is scary..the one i'm using is in that list too! guess it's time to look for a new one too...maybe i shud just get one of those cheap indonesian brand instead.

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia