Monday, April 25, 2005

In a customer place on 24th floor


I have been working in this current job for more than 12 years. So far I have been in more than 9 projects. I have been to Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. I am now in a 3 to 6 months project in one of the banks downtown. It just a stone throw away from the LRT station. I have even gone to KLCC on last Friday, walking around for 40 minutes before heading back. The journey of the train itself is 20 minutes (return).

I have been there for almost 2 weeks. The things I like most about this job is that I get to meet with a new group of users after each project. It’s like starting a new job all over again. As we faced the user quite often we need to quickly adapt to new set of characters and personality, I have yet to come across users that act or behave the same. I have not really talks to user that are involved in this project yet as I am not leading the project but I am more like a “helper”.

I took this photo from the window of the men’s toilet, hahaha as the working area is all sealed up and the window is tinted. It shows the Dataran Merdeka, click on to this site for more information, its quite a historical place. It was at this place that I experience the minor “riot” during the Anwar case. I have seen burning tyres on the road, people running around helter skelter, police firing tear gas & water cannons and etc. I am back again after 6 years. It is still a sight to behold, the old court house, the tallest flag pole, the selangor padang (fields) and its club house and of course the calm and peaceful environment.........

Oh before I forgot for those who is Malaysian (exclude my colleagues hahaha) that think that they knew the building that I took this photo from, do comments.

No comments:

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia