Thursday, April 21, 2005

Genting Scenery



I took this in my hotel room at 7am in the morning. I am not sure if it can be seen at ground level as most area in genting is fill with playgrounds and theme park. It’s a sight that I wished I could see every morning. I remember a few years back I was quite interested in the housing project near genting skyway called Gohtong Jaya. The price was not expensive (around RM130k) but somehow I did not buy it as I was in a Bangkok project at that time.

I was barely in malaysia, I guess I was only in malaysia for 4 to 5 days in a month. It is also the distance that stops me from buying. I have the ideas of buying it as a weekend home. I have been living in KL city for all my life, choked with the air, the traffic and etc. If there are new developments in that area, I guess I will be the first in line to take up the offer…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for greeting me on my bday. this another bog hosting site looks a whole lot different - and fresher too!

letti said...

that's really beautiful :)

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia