Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Questions and Answers

Got tagged by Ms Jumble Mind, I have tagged Tan Chun Wei (my colleague), let hope he answer it and tag somewhere else.

1. Name? Mr Soohk
2. Were you named after anyone? No, not that I know of, maybe a country that has H and K...
3. Do you wish on stars? No, Ionly see stars running around my head.
4. When did you last cry? Oh, this is sensitive la, quess during my father funeral.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No, my handwriting love me though, whenever I start writing, it comes out.
6. What is your favorite lunch meal? Used, to be indian rice with papadam but now plain vege with white rice as now other choice already.
7. What is your birth date? Nov 14.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Umm, it should be the best of big country. I love their remix but not the original songs.
9. Fav flower? Rose
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? If someone uses it at me, I will do the same.
11. Would you bungee jump? No, I got big head so I afraid my head will disconnect from my body, hahaha.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
13. Do you think that you are strong? If by size yes, if by head yes, if by strength no.
14. what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Plain Vanila.
15. Hot chocolate or ice cream? Ice-cream
16. Red or pink? Pink
Same as Ms Jumbled Mind, "This survey didn't have a no. 17 to start with... so there will be no no.17 on mine too"
18. Last person you ate with? My wife and sister and a few ants.
19. What do you see outside your window? A mosque and some naked women, hahaha just joking.
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Now, I am naked hahaha but before that I was wearing a dark blue Khakis from Mark and Spencer and my almost konk out Clark shoes.
21. What are you listening to right now? TV sounds from Wah Lah Toi.
22. Last thing you ate? Steam Chicken, Pah Choy, Lotus soap.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, my favourite color.
24. What is the weather like right now? Windy.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? A collegue from the same project.
26. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Is this a trick question? For my wife that is reading this post, the eyes.
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Have not seen her but ok lah, my hand pressing my heart, hahaha.
28. Favorite Drink? Used to be Teh Tarik
29. Favorite Sport? Badminton
30. Real hair color? Black
31. Color of eyes? Dark Brown but will become green when angry.
32. Do you wear contacts? No.
33. Favorite Food? Used to be fried food now steam fish.
34. Last Movie You Watched? Sharks Tale.
35. Favorite Day Of The Year? New Year
36. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
37. Summer Or Winter? Winter
38. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses
39. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Tab Tim Crop (Thai Dessert, Water chest nut)
40. Last concert you saw? Christina in genting.
41. Last book you bought? Angel and Demons by Dan Brown.
42. Songs you listen to over and over again? Now, Jacky Cheung CD which I got it for free when I bought IPOD.
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? A movie by Leslie Cheung I guess on TV3.
44. Favorite Smells? My wife smell.
45. Most memorable vacation? Switzerland
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
47. Furthest been from home? Switzerland.
48. Do you have a special talent? Oh, never think about it, I guess I do not have any, does the capability of control once farting consider a talent, hahahaha just joking.
49. What is your ringtone? Tah Tah, Tik Tik, Cha Cha, umm do not know the name.
50. Are you gonna repost this for other people to do? Will pass this to Tan Chun Wei (my colleague), that just join the blogger world.



No comments:

U Khao Yai Resort at Khao Yai, Thailand

Room and surrounding view of the resort #travel #khaoyai #Thailand #asia