Monday, March 28, 2005

Volvo Used Car Fair



Yesteday my wife is not around, she is still in Thailand as there is a book fair at Queen Sirikit. I just heard from her that she has bought 30 books. I do notice that majority of thais love to read books. So this weekend I am a MBA (married but available). After eating my Soo Kee (Self cooked) Fried Mee Hon with Chicken and egg, I went to the Swedish Marques Sungai Besi Branch as there is a Volvo Used Car Fair, it is organize by Premier Auto House.



I am in the “look see” stage for a new or good quality used car. So when I was there I skipped the S40, V70, S70 and the 940 and headed straight to the S60 and S80 area. All the S80 looks a bit old; the interior is quite bad and most is around 5 years old. The S60 looks more new, its interior looks clean and presentable. The price is reasonable and it’s around 4 years old. The only thing that stops me from tying myself for the next 7 years with a car loan is the color, its gold.

Well I am not fan of Gold Finger, hence I just admire the next car beside it which is a one year old S60 T5. It fits the characteristic of a good quality used car but the price is not what I have budgeted for. So after a few extra glances at it I decided to just wait for tonight toto or lottery draw, who knows I might strike and become a millionaire instead of a million-hair man.

2 comments:

leecs said...

hmmmm my S40 no sale ah?

S60T5 is fastttttttt..... but expensive like u said...S60R even faster!!! kekekeke

Xc70 also a good car, wagon with 4*4 capabilities....

SooHK said...

S40 got sales but its the old model. I do not think you like the old model. I have sit at the back of the S40 old model. Its not so comfortable. The leg space is not so good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter